Committed To A Sustainable Future
We believe that sustainability grows from the wellness of the community and the environment.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goals are fulfilled through independent activities as well as those in partnership with selected social development agencies. Creating equity in the community is the primary driver for every CSR initiative undertaken by us.
We prioritize Education on our CSR agenda, and we support multiple initiatives to create better learning opportunities for the communities we serve- e.g. Jolwa Gram Panchayat. We respond to humanitarian crises through government-led relief programmes- e.g. funds for COVID-19 Relief, Kerala Food Relief, and other disaster management initiatives.
Nurturing ‘Today’ For A Better ‘Tomorrow’
Our continuous focus on Environment, Society and Governance (ESG) as a responsible Corporate Citizen keeps us ever vigilant towards the well-being of our People and Community.
How We Protect The Health And Safety Of Our People
- Implementation of a well-documented HSE Policy with a focus on ‘Safety First’
- Regular review of HSE performance
- Putting into practice use of PPEs
- ISO 45001 certified with a constant focus on improvement
- Regular monitoring by a dedicated Fire Safety Team
- Periodic Emergency mock drill conduct
- Intense safety awareness training sessions
- Emergency Response Team (ERT) to enhance crisis readiness
- Mandatory health check-up
- Rigorous implementation of COVID-19 related safety guidelines including vaccination
How We Care For The Environment
- On-board with statutory compliances
- Effluent Treatment Plants (ETP) for efficient management of fluid waste
- Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) for waste treatment
- Emission control devices to manage air quality
- Management of storage and disposal of hazardous waste material
- Rain water harvesting system
- Extensive ‘Green-belt’ around the site to protect the environment and control carbon footprint
Environmental Compliances Reports
Celebrating 77 Glorious Years of Independence at Garden Silk Mills Pvt. Ltd.
It was a momentous day filled with pride and unity as we marked the 77th Independence Day of India at our Vareli and Jolwa Plants. The vibrant atmosphere resonated with patriotism as employees came together to celebrate this significant milestone.A symphony of cultural events and spirited sports activities graced the occasion, paying tribute to our diverse heritage. The enthusiasm and fervour displayed by our workforce truly embodied the spirit of our nation’s freedom struggle.
We were honoured to have Mr. Amitava Banerjee, our esteemed Chief Operating Officer, as the Chief Guest. Amidst the cheers and applause, he unfurled the Tricolor, symbolizing our unwavering commitment to progress and unity. Prizes were awarded to commend the exemplary contributions of our dedicated employees, acknowledging their outstanding efforts that continue to drive our success. We extend our heartfelt gratitude to our plant heads, senior management team, and the entire workforce for making this celebration truly memorable. Together, we stand united and resolute, shaping a brighter future for our great nation.